Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Swagbucks deal!

Are you using Swagbucks for your Internet searches yet? You should be. I signed up for Swagbucks and in two weeks I had $10 amazon gift cards!!
It was recently announced on the Swagbucks Blog that starting on Black Friday ~ November 27 ~ and running through January 1, they will offer a different gift card every day at a drastically reduced price. There’s no way to know which cards are the bargain of the day, but you can bet I’ll be checking the Swag Store frequently to cash in on some deals. Two of the bargain cards can be snagged each day.

I attribute my Swagbucks success to two things:

1.I downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar. That makes it super easy for me to remember to use. If you don’t search with Swagbucks, you don’t earn points!
2.I tell people about it. A very high percentage of my Swagbucks come from people who have signed up with my referral code. As each of my referrals wins their first 100 Swagbucks, I get 100 duplicate bucks posted to my account. Blog about it, post your referral link on Facebook, email your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment